We have testimonials from people who enjoy Robarr.
- Both Paul and I really like RōBarr! We really do! Close to coffee for me – the drinker, and different enough for Paul, the non-drinker to like it, and so cool that it is healthy. We rate it an A+.
–Lindsay E. Madison, WI
- Ooh! This is good! It reminds me of something I used to drink all the time, Postum.
–Paulette Z. Longmont, CO
- I really like this. It tastes better than I expected!
–Steve M. Boulder, CO
- Wow! This is really good. I like this! I think this is a product that will really sell.
–Mary D. South Haven, MIv
- Mmmm! This is smoother and much better than I expected for a coffee substitute. I think this will be a great seller in New York!
–Jenny O. NewYork, NY
- This really is very good! Much better than I expected it to be, and smells so nice too.
–Kathleen O. Portland, OR
- Robarr bold has less bitterness than coffee, so it seemed more smooth, but enough flavor to know you aren’t drinking hot water or tea. I didn’t expect Robarr would have that much aroma, and I found it far more like coffee than the original version I tried.
–Roland L. Conrad, MT
- Nice aroma. I was pleasantly surprised. I fed the grounds to the birds!
–Doug I. Conway, AR
- It wasn’t bitter to me, which I like. It was sweeter than coffee, which I like as well.
–Jennifer L, Atlanta GA
- I like the nutty flavor it has, and bold is a little stronger. I mixed it with coffee!
–Nicki U, Helendale, CA
- The taste is “comforting” like chocolate without the sweet. I could drink this with a little artificial sweetener and cream. There was a much better coffee subtaste with bold than the original.
–Elsa S, Cadillac, MI